COMPUTING SEMANTICS WITH TYPES, FRAMES AND RELATED STRUCTURES
Workshop at IWCS 2019
May 24th, 2019
University of Gothenburg, Sweden
The goal of this workshop is to bring together people interested in structured representations of semantic information, especially from a computational perspective. In recent years, there has been a growing body of research which aims to integrate structured entities into formal semantic accounts. Important developments in this direction are the introduction of rich type systems and the use of frame-based representations, among others. The workshop is open to both foundational issues of structured semantic representations and applications to specific linguistic phenomena.
TOPICS FOR SUBMISSIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Richly typed formalisms for natural language semantics.
* Frame-based approaches to formal and computational semantics.
* Type Theoretical Semantics
* Semantic computation with structured representations.
* Interactions between lexical semantic structures and compositional semantics.
* 10th March, 2019: Extended deadline for submitting papers
* 12th April, 2019: Notification to authors
* 26th April, 2019 (to be confirmed): Camera ready papers due
* 24th May, 2019: Workshop
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Papers should not exceed 8 pages in length, excluding references, and should be formatted in accordance with the formatting guidelines for paper submissions of the main conference. We strongly encourage authors to use LaTeX in preparing their document. Papers should be submitted anonymously via Easychair: Log in at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwcs2019 and select “W4: CSTFRS – Computing Semantics with Types, Frames and Related Structures”.
Rainer Osswald (Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf)
Christian Retoré (Université de Montpellier & LIRMM)
Peter Sutton (Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf)
Professeur, Université de Montpellier & LIRMM
Desinscription: envoyez un message a: email@example.com
Pour obtenir de l’aide, ecrivez a: firstname.lastname@example.org