Sorry for multiple postings
LIMOS (www.limos.fr), laboratory of computer science, modelisation and optimization, is hiring a 12+12-month post-doc with the following keywords :
– Machine Learning / Data Mining
– Big Data
– Evolving and temporal Data
– Health Data
French-Canadian Project :
– UCA (University Clermont Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, AuRA, France) and SFU (Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada).
– Short visit of 3 to 6 months in Vancouver is mandatory.
DURATION, LOCATION AND MANAGEMENT
This post-doc has a duration of 12 months with the possibility of a 12-month renewal. It will start as soon as possible, but before September 2019.
The gross salary will be about 2500€ per month.
The work will mainly take place in Clermont-Ferrand (LIMOS, UCA) with travel to Vancouver/BC/Canada (Star Institute, SFU).
EXPECTED PROFILE AND SKILLS OF THE CANDIDATE
The candidate must have a PhD thesis in Computer Science in the field of Artificial Intelligence and he/she is expected to have:
– strong skills in machine learning / data mining
– a good knowledge of programming
– scientific autonomy and rigour
– a good English level (written and oral communication)
– the taste for working in a multidisciplinary environment
– skills and motivation for valorisation through publications.
Knowledge of time-series analysis and/or experience with Health data would be appreciated.
The candidate must provide the following information in PDF format and by email to the contacts given below:
– an up-to-date and complete CV including a list of publications
– a motivation letter for the position
– reference letters or name and contact of 2 recommendations.
Engelbert Mephu Nguifo (email@example.com)
Data, Services and Intelligence (DSI) research group
– CAP 20_25 Clermont I-Site, Clermont Auvergne Project : http://cap2025.fr/en/