[bull-ia] 2 research engineer positions (INRIA) – CREEP (Cyberbullying Effects Prevention) project
=== 2 Research engineer positions available at INRIA Sophia Antipolis, France (Wimmics team) ===
— Background and objectives —
The purpose of the project is to provide a set of tools to support the detection and prevention of psychological/behavioral problems of cyberbullying teenage victims. The objective will be achieved combining social media monitoring and motivational technologies (virtual coaches integrating chatbots).
In this context, the 2 reseach engineers will work at the development of argument mining and sentiment analysis solutions, tailorable to specific needs, to detect cyberbullying activities.
In particular, they will focus on:
– the refinement and integration of existing technologies for social media monitoring and semantic analysis, partly developed by the project partners
– the improvement of the robustness and flexibility of the final technology, in order to allow users to define domains of interest on the fly (e.g. cyberbullying) and perform a customizable monitoring and analysis.
— Candidate profile —
Mandatory requirements for applicants:
– a Master degree (or Ph.D.) in Computer Science;
– Experience in Natural Langage Processing, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning;
– Excellent programming skills;
– Good English skills in writing and communication.
— Terms of the research engineer position —
Duration: 12 months
Starting date: January/February 2018
Hosting team: WIMMICS (http://wimmics.inria.fr/
) is a research team of Université Côte d’Azur – INRIA. The research fields of this team are graph-oriented knowledge representation, reasoning and operationalization to model and support actors, actions and interactions in web-based epistemic communities.
Location: I3S laboratory, Sophia Antipolis, France.
Salary (according to the level of diploma and the experience in the domain): ~2500€ / month (gross salary).
Applications : a curriculum vitae together with a motivation letter should be sent to Elena Cabrio (email@example.com
Deadline for applications: October 30th, 2017.